Laminated Liquid Packaging Material
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Pallet
- 3000 USD ($)/Pallet
- Packaging Line
- Liquid Packaging Material
Having both quality and client centric approach, we are engaged in offering a quality tested array of Laminated Liquid Packaging Material. It is manufactured using premium quality paper and plastic under the stern direction of our adept experts. Having 100 125, 200, 250 and 330 ml volume capacity, it is best suited for filling juice, milk and beverages. The provided Laminated Liquid Packaging Material maintains the freshness of item at proper temperature for about 8 to 12 months.
- Moisture proof material
- Average weight of every carton is 10.47g
- Waterproof printing on packs
The laminated liquid packaging material is manufactured employing several layers of plastic and aluminum paper. As it is airtight is offers an excellent protection against light and air. This type of packaging is best used for the storage of juice, milk, beverages and other liquid items at proper temperature. It maintains the freshness of the packed material for about 8 to 12 months. This sort of packaging is generally taken into use for manufacturing cartons at filling machines.
These packaging can be availed in 200ml, 250ml, 125ml,1000ml variants.
- PE: Waterproof sterilized shielding printed coating
- Bonding layer: To toughen the binding power between paper and PE.
- Paper: Supportive and printed coating with certain tenacity, mechanical strength and stiffness
- PE: To combine the paper coating for moisture proof, waterproof and tight packaging
- Bonding layer: To strengthen the binding strength between PE and Aluminum foil
- Aluminum foil: Oxygen barricade or light weight barricade
- Bonding Coating: To strengthen the binding force connecting Aluminum foil and PE